Dirty Craigslist listings in Seoul etc

Curiously I went browsing the "etc" section in the jobs category of Craigslist listings for Seoul. Naively I didn't think about the fact that what some might consider as "jobs" I would consider "illegal" or "belonging in the personals section."

Here are some of the gems I came across (no pun intended).

Oh my...

let me touch you make you cum you dont have to do anything. I can host. email me with your pics. 20~35 only please.
 - any masculine needs money? m4m only. (shinchon)

We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. (Charlie Chaplin)
No one can live alone and people live helping each other. We are living in a society where we have to help each other. I think there's a way we can help each other. Have you ever heard of sugar daddy or sponsor ? ? Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
 - I think there's a way we can help each other. (Seoul)

Do you know sugar daddy or sponsor? Single guy interested in a student or just regular girl open to a mutual benefit arrangement with no drama or games. If you are 19-27 and fun, reliable and sweet, let's meet regularly and let's help each other out. I know Seoul is an expensive place and there is always something coming up. I'm a nice guy to be trusted. I am professional, educated and generous. We can help each other discreetly. I am interested in this if we can make it classy and discreet. A few pictures of you would be a great way to start.
Interested in Sponsorship relation ? (Seoul)

I am older easy going guy, I just want to get together with ONE girl for an ongoing arrangement with no drama or games. I am not into doing drugs or anything weird. I am just too busy at work for traditional dating and I would like the chance to start up a SUGAR DADDY or SPONSOR type arrangement with financial assistance to the right individual. Hopefully this will meet both our needs. If you are: In your 19's to 28's, Easy going personality. Let's see if we can set up this type of arrangement.
Beneficial arrangement, sugar daddy or sponsor type thing. (Seoul)

Looking for a massager who has a good mind and slender body. We hire Asians, Caucasians and Brunette females. You could offer special genuine massage for my verified customers. You will get paid 60,000 won per 30 minutes. 80,000 won per 60 minutes. Tip could be usually much more than your hourly pay. Support Accommodations. No experience is required.
A good massagers needed
Incall Service
We are looking for sweet, attractive, sensual girls of all ethnic backgrounds, blondes, brunettes, asians, etc. (FEMALE ONLY) We pay you 90000~120,000 won per hour. No Experience Necessary Our hours are from 1pm to 4am Please serious inquiries only.
A good agents needed

Good to know that no experience is necessary for most of these listings. I went to other cities' "etc" pages to compare, and good lord, Seoul's is tame compared to others. 

Comments