Subacca (수박가)

We're in 말복 now, and that means summer is coming to an end. But it's still hot as all get outside, so let's take a comedy break and help cool our spirits.

First, here's the result of a conversation I was having with a friend. Honestly I was farting around on the computer this afternoon and not paying attention to him. He was saying something about how the watermelons haven't been good lately, but since I was only maybe a quarter paying attention to him, when he said "subak" (watermelon) my mind heard "Chewbak" and I spent maybe a good absent minded 5 minutes half thinking he's talking about Chewbacca.

So I spent the rest of my evening today (don't tell the boss) half-assed working on this.



Yep, this is what I did on a Friday evening. I need a better hobby. Or need to get laid. I wonder if Chewbacca Mask Lady is up...

And here's a bonus for you:


With how hot this summer has been, make sure you know the difference. You don't want to be meaning to ask for the air con turned on and end up getting Con Air turned on. Actually both would be pretty nice right now. Great movie.


Comments